Electronic Noticeboard
Air Band Radio’s
Posted: 19 March 2024 - 12:18

To all competitors,

To fly in European air space, you have to have an authorized air band radio with channel spacing 8.33Mhz (radio license depends on the country where your balloon is registered). This is mandatory and you will need the radio in case, for any reason, you cross the borders between Hungary and Serbia or Romania.

The air band radio may also be used for recall procedures (to be announced at GB).